- New hires should enroll immediately upon hiring. Enrollment must be completed within 31 days of your hire date.
- Spouses and Dependents: To view qualifications and documentation requirements for enrollment, visit the Eligibility page.
BENEFITS START DATE
FOR NEW HIRES ONLY
- Supplemental Life and AD&D is additional insurance that benefits-eligible employees are allowed to purchase in case of death or dismemberment. This is a voluntary benefit.
- At the time of new hire only, an employee can purchase coverage in multiples of $5,000, not to exceed the lesser of three times your annual earnings, to a maximum of $500,000. Learn more about life insurance.
BENEFIT GUIDE AND RATES
Step 1) Check the Active Employee Enrollment Guide - it provides an overview of your benefits and the current rates.
Step 2) Visit ALEX. Our virtual benefits counselor provides confidential estimates and suggestions. While ALEX is accurate to the best of our knowledge, be sure to review the enrollment guide before enrolling. Visit ALEX here.
Step 3) Enroll. After you have evaluated your choices, do the following:
A. Visit yes.az.gov
On right side, find "click here to log in."
Username: Employee Identification Number (EIN), which you will obtain from your HR department.
Password: Four digit birth year plus the last 4 digits of your SSN (YYYY1234).
After you login the first time, you will be instructed to change your password.
On left side, click "Your Employee Services."
Then click, "Benefits."
Follow the steps to enroll.
PLAN DOCUMENTS AND LEGAL NOTICES
If you participate or enroll in any of the Benefits Options Plans, you are entitled to the following plan documents and legal notices as linked below.
Summary of Benefits & Coverage (SBC)
An SBC is an easy-to-understand overview of a health plan's benefits and coverage. | View SBCs
Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act (HIPAA), Medicare Notice of Creditable Coverage, Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA) Coverage Notice, Patient Protection & Affordable Care Act (PPACA), HIPAA Special Enrollment Rights Notice, Women’s Health and Cancer Rights Act (WHCRA), Newborns’ and Mothers’ Health Protection Act of 1996 and Wellness Program. | View Legal Notices
Here's what to do
- Contact your agency's benefits liaison
- Call Member Services: 602-542-5008 or 800-304-3687, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday-Friday, except holidays.
- Email Member Services: email@example.com